Friday, June 1, 2012

Flight Info!!!

So today started out as a normal day. The key word in that sentence was started.

When I was putting on my uniform for school my mom yelled at me. I wasn't really paying attention so i didn't hear what she said. I yelled at her to tell me what she said and it turns out MY FLIGHT INFO HAD COME!!!! and I wasn't expecting that until mid-June early-July ish. So i was REALLY EXCITED!!! :)

I went downstairs and opened my email and looked at the thingy. I get to go to Switzerland!!! :) (even if it is only for 3 hours...) Pretty cool. And I have to be in New York at 4 p.m. on September 5th, although i am still trying to convince my mom that we should go a couple of days early... I have an orientation until the 6th and our flight to Zurich leaves at 8:55. We arrive in Zurich at 10:45 the next day and at 12:25 WE LEAVE FOR MADRID!! :) We arrive in Madrid on the 7th at 2:45 pm and we go to our host families the next day! So yeah! I am now SUPER EXCITED (even more than i was before which i didn't think was possible) except i still don't know when i am going to San Francisco to get my visa. Visas are a pain.

But still, i got my flight info!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment