Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer!

Today was the last day of school!! The next time I will be in school will be in Spain! I can't wait, it is going to be a great year!

But this summer is going to be crazy. I am going to 5 different states (6 if you count Washington...) and I still need paperwork for my visa. I need the paperwork before I can go to San Francisco, so i still don't know when I am going. But I'm going! I have never been to California and i am excited! Also, I three months i will (hopefully) be asleep after my first afternoon is Spain! YAY! (By hopefully I mean that I will hopefully be asleep, not hopefully be in Spain...) But yeah, this summer is going to be BUSY!

But it will be fun! Now only 90 days! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nuestro querido Benjamin,
    ¡Lo hemos conseguido!. Ayer nos comunciaron tu admisión en el instituto y te he matriculado esta mañana. ¡Ya eres oficialmetne alumno del Instituto de Educación Secundaria Jorge Manrique de Tres Cantos (Madrid). No consigo adjuntar tu carnet de alumno; te lo envío por e-mail. Un abrazo. Carmen

    ReplyDelete