Thursday, May 31, 2012

Host Families...

So last night I got an email from AFS about a departing students fall 2012 group. I then proceeded to join this group and learned of a Spain 2012-2013 group. I then proceeded to join that group (and for all you Bear Creek Freshman out there that was anaphora. :) :) ). And i learned that many people still did not have their host families. Which would stink. I was reading this blog and some girl who was going to Spain didn't know her host family until less than 6 weeks before she left(ish). THAT WOULD STINK!!! I knew mine within 5 days of being accepted. :) But I feel bad for those people that don't know their host family still. :(

Anyway, I then proceeded ( :D ) to waste a bunch of time talking to all of the other people going to Spain and studying for the history final was thrown out the window.

I love exchange. (and I haven't even left yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment