Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ok, so you know that feeling...

OK, so you know that feeling when you have to leave for somewhere in twenty minutes but you are ready to leave and are bored because there is nothing for you do to because you just want to go? I have reached that point. Except I don't leave for a week. Joy.

So basically life has been pretty boring these last few weeks. I have basically just watched TV and stuff like that. It has been pretty booooooring. Right now I am sitting in the library of my old school typing a blog post. Today is the first day of school for them so I came to school to say hi. It was pretty great to walk in in jeans (there is a uniform (its a private school)) and then go to a spanish class and then just hang out. It is kinda boring, and the rest of the week will be really boring because i am not going to go to school again this week and i am going to sit at home and review all of the documents and maybe start packing. Maybe. Yesterday i got space bags, which are little bags that you can vaccuum the air out of, so that it is easier for me to pack my stuff. But my life will pretty much be watching a lot of TV this week.

I think i might go to lunch today, and i am going to go to lunch next week... It is really weird not being in school when all of my friends are. I might go hang out with my public school friends... who knows.

Anyway, life is pretty boring. Cant we just leave now?

1 comment:

  1. ^agree 1000%. I'm leaving next thursday for Peru, but I'm sooo extremely bored...hahaha sooo much waiting

    ReplyDelete